Germany Nursing Recruitment Agencies in Kerala (Free Recruitment)
Germany has been facing a shortage of trained nursing staff and has been looking for nurses from Asian countries like India and the Philippines for the last few years. Although there are many nurses recruiting agencies, only a few German Nursing Recruitment Agencies in Kerala actively recruit nurses to Germany from Kochi, Kottayam, Calicut, and cities in India. Some agencies that specialize in recruiting nurses from Germany also provide German language training to interested nurses to meet the German language requirement of German employers. During the last few years, many healthcare staffing agencies based in Kerala have started placement services for Kerala nurses in Germany.
Shortage of Nurses in Germany
The number of nurses in Germany has been decreasing, leading to a shortage of healthcare professionals. According to a report by the Robert Koch Institute, in 2018, 2.3 million nurses were working in Germany. And the report mentioned that there will be a shortfall of up to 200,000 by 2030.
The shortage of nurses results from several factors, including Germany’s aging population, the demand for healthcare services especially after the Covid-19 pandemic, and lack of interest among youth to join the nursing profession due to low salary structure and lack of career prospects. The German government has made efforts to address the issue by introducing measures such as increasing investment in nursing training and tax incentives for those pursuing careers in nursing and also started recruiting nurses from other countries like India.
How to work as a Nurse in Germany?
Working as a nurse in Germany is very easy regarding educational requirements and professional experiences, as Indian nursing qualification is accepted in Germany. Although the German nursing system is highly regulated and
requires specialized training and qualifications, Indian nurses with a minimum qualification like GNM or BSc may be able to find employment in the country with a B2 level German language proficiency.
To work as a nurse in Germany, you must have a nursing qualification (GNM or BSc) that meets the requirements of German regulations. You will also need to register with the local health authority for the region where you plan to work and obtain a valid work permit.
The job market for nurses in Germany is growing steadily, particularly in geriatric and mental health care areas. Salaries for nurses are generally good, though they will depend on experience, qualifications, specialization, and location. Many hospitals offer on-the-job training for foreign nurses to familiarize them with their new environment and hospital
Requirements for Indian Nurses to Work in Germany
If you are an Indian nurse looking to work in Germany, specific requirements must be met. Most importantly, you must possess a B2 level German language proficiency. This means you must have a working knowledge of the language and the ability to understand it both orally and written. Furthermore, those applying for a job in Germany as an Indian nurse will need the necessary qualifications and experience required by the country for registered nurses, like a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM) or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing(BSc).
Additionally, knowing any cultural differences between India and Germany is crucial before applying for a position. Lastly, ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly and submitted on time, as this affects whether or not your application will succeed.
General Requirements to work as a nurse in Germany
- GNM Diploma/BSc Degree
- B1 Level Proficiency in German Language
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Health Certificate
- Minimum 6 Months Experience in any department
Language Requirements for Foreign nurses to work in Germany
In order to work as a nurse in Germany, foreign nurses, including Indian nurses, must satisfy specific language requirements. Specifically, they must demonstrate proficiency in German at the B1 level equivalent to an upper intermediate level.
Foreign nurses who do not meet these language requirements can still work in Germany by taking a recognized language test and passing it with a satisfactory score. But generally, reaching Germany with a B1 in the German language is always better and safe to avoid registration and other issues.
Salary of Nurses in Germany
The salary of nurses in Germany varies depending on experience, qualifications, and the region where they work.
The average salary for a nurse in Germany in 2022 has been increased from EUR 32,400 to EUR 47000, and the average annual salary now is EUR 37,900. (INR 3,363,246, as of today 10th February 2023)The increased salary of nurses will positively impact international nurses looking for German nursing jobs.Earlier,the starting salary of nurses in Germany was EUR 2400, and now it has been increased to EUR 3000. Besides the basic salary, nurses will also beeligible for paid vacations and health insurance.
Nurses Recruitment Process to Germany from India
1. Check eligibility: The first step in the recruitment process is to determine whether you meet the qualifications and experience for nurses to work in Germany.
2. Learn the German Language: The 2nd and most crucial step in the German nurse’s recruitment process is achieving B1-level proficiency. Join any German language training center and learn the language online or offline at your convenience. (If you want to learn German language, contact us for offline and online classes as per duty shifts)
3. Application: Once you achieve a B1 in German, we will start your registration process while you continue preparing for your B1 level.
4. Interview: After achieving a A2 level proficiency, we will arrange an interview with a German employer or organization responsible for recruiting nurses from India to Germany. During this interview, they will assess whether you meet their criteria and determine whether they believe that you would make a suitable candidate for their organization.
4. Job Offer: If your application and interview are successful, the employer or organization may offer you a job contract to work as a nurse in Germany. You may also need to provide additional documents at this stage, such as police clearance certificates or proof of health insurance coverage, before beginning the job.
5. Visa Application: Once you clear the B1 in the German language, we will arrange the visa application for the final step, applying for your visa to travel to Germany and begin working there as a nurse. Depending on the type of visa required, this may involve submitting additional documents and undergoing medical examinations before being approved by the German authorities.
6. Fly to Germany: Once the visa is approved, you can fly to Germany and start working in your dream country.
How to get Germany Visa from India?
To get a German job visa from India, you must fulfill the visa requirements for Indian nationals. Once you have completed the visa requirements for nurses, you can apply for a German visa through the VFS visa application centre in Kochi. Your passport and other supporting documents, such as proof of German language proficiency, nursing certificates and other relevant documentation required for the visa.
Nursing Registration Process in Germany
Indian nurses are required to complete the nursing registration process of the German authorities called “Erteilung der Erlaubnis zum Führen der Berufsbezeichnung”. The recognition process of the Indian nursing qualification requires B2 level German language proficiency and a nursing diploma or BSc degree recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Once the authorities approve your request for recognition as a General Nurse in Germany, you will receive a recognition certificate and enjoy the same rights equivalent to a registered nurse in Germany. The recognition process can take 2 to 4 months to complete.
Permanent Residency (PR) Rules in Germany
After completing a specific period, Nurses can apply for German residence permits like temporary residence permits, Permanent residence permits, and Blue Cards. The German language proficiency will help applicants to get the PR in 21 months.
1. To be eligible for German Permanent Residency, you must have lived in Germany for a minimum of five years or three years if you are married to a German national.
2. You need to submit the proof your financial capacity to support you without relying on state funds and adequate health insurance coverage. Nurses can apply for PR as they have a regular income and health insurance coverage.
3. You also need to demonstrate a basic command of the German language by passing language tests such as the TELC, OSD, TestDaF, or the Goethe-Zertifikat B1 exam. Your proficiency in German will help you get the PR in 21 months
4. You will also need to provide evidence of residence and other documents that prove your identity, such as your passport or ID card.
5. Finally, you must pass a series of background checks and submit to an interview with an immigration officer before your application can be approved.
Germany Nursing Recruitment Fees
Most of the agencies involed in Nurses recruitment do not charge any fee for nursing recruitment to Germany. If you need any guidance or information regarding the German nursing jobs and placement process you can contact us.
Why Work in Germany?
1. Job Security: Germany is renowned for its job security, with a strong emphasis on preserving employment, which means that employers are more likely to invest in the training and development of their employees, as well as providing generous wages and benefits packages.
2. High Quality of Life: Germany is one of the most attractive European countries for expats due to its high quality of life. From excellent health care to low crime rates and a thriving economy, it’s easy to see why so many people choose to live here.
3. Great Education System: Germany offers some of the best educational opportunities in Europe, with world-class universities and language schools offering top-notch programs for international students.
4. Diverse Cities: Germany offers a wide range of urban environments, from cosmopolitan cities like Berlin and Munich to smaller towns surrounded by stunning countryside scenery. You can find it here no matter what kind of lifestyle you’re looking for!
5. Stress Free Job: The country is best known for its work–life balance, and nurses get enough time for their family life and other activities.
How Can Germany Nursing Recruitment Agency in Kerala help you?
Go Germany is one of the best German consultants in Kerala for nursing studies that also provide free information about German Nursing Jobs and German language training. We help nurses looking for jobs in Germany by providing online and offline German classes at affordable rates.
1. Familiarize yourself with the requirements, qualifications and job opportunities available to nurses in Germany.
2. German language training. We offer nurses offline and online German language training at an affordable fee.
3. Preparation for Interview in German. We train nurses for an interview in German language. Our German crash course will prepare them for both Embassy and employer interviews.
4. We also help our students with the translation of documents, the Nursing registration process with German authorities.
5. Free Guidance: We do not charge any service fee from nurses for guidance and consultation.
Nursing Jobs in Germany- FAQ
1. What is the salary of nurses in Germany?
The salary of nurses in Germany varies depending on experience and state. Fresh Nurses working in Germany get a salary of 3000 EUR/Month. But they can earn approx 4000 EUR/month, including overtime and other allowances.
2. What is the qualification required to get a nursing job in Germany?
For Indian Nurses, the qualification required is a GNM or BSc degree with a minimum of 1 year of experience and a B1 certificate in German.
3. Is IELTS required for nursing jobs in Germany?
No, IELTS is not required for nursing jobs in Germany.
4. What is the age limit for getting nursing jobs in Germany?
The preferred age limit for nursing jobs in Germany is 43 years.
5: Can a nurse get PR in Germany?
Yes. Nurses will get PR in Germany. Nurses can apply for a German residency permit after completing 21 months in Germany.
5: Is GoGermany a Recruitment Agency ?
No. GoGermany is not a recruitment agency, but a German Education consultant that provide German language training and consultation for seversl German study abroad programs.
6. Can Nurses bring family members to Germany on a work visa?
Yes. Nurses can bring their family members to Germany on a work visa.
7. Can ANM Nurses get jobs in Germany?
Yes, ANM Nurses with a B1 in German language can work as assistant nurses in Germany. Please contact us for the details of ANM Nurses vacancies in Germany.